Full-Time Floor Coater or Concrete Polisher
Concrete Experience preferred but not required – Industrial Applications is a full-service concrete floor coatings company serving industrial and commercial customers since 1989
- Valid Drivers license and clean driving record required
- Opportunity for overtime and advancement
- Will learn to prepare concrete surfaces, sequencing of diamond finishing steps, installing epoxy coatings and repairing concrete substrates.
- Immediate opening
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Works with a crew
- Must be a team player focused on quality work and getting the job done on time
- Benefits available including Health, Dental, Life Insurance; Retirement plan with employer matching, and paid holidays/vacations.
- Paid weekly
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Full-Time Flooring Crew Supervisor
- Manage the job according to the established budget, monitoring careful use of tools and equipment, strict use of supplies and productive use of time. Arrive on time, work diligently and complete project successfully within established timeframe, working through challenges that will inevitably arise.
- Work with and direct crew members in successful demo, prep and installation of resinous and polished concrete flooring. Lead the teamof crew members – which will include new hires as well as long-term employees. Demonstrate the productivity and work ethic you expect from your team.
- Complete jobs in a way that eliminates/minimizes call backsand rework. Work alongside crew members throughout the job to monitor their performance and ensure quality work is completed. Double check for any quality issues – do not leave the job until it is completed to our high standards.
- Communicate with the customer contact during the project and at the end of the project to ensure their expectations have been met. Communicate regularly with the Director of Operations on the status of the job and any significant challenges you face.
- Work with crew to clean the job site before departure. Verify any collateral mess/damage is corrected before leaving.
- Willingness to learn the field, expand your knowledge in the field, and continually develop professionally. Must possess desire to become an expert in the field of polished concrete and resinous coatings.
- Keep equipment, truck and trailer clean, neat and in good repair. Proactively report maintenance issues to the Director of Operations and assist in coordinating preventative maintenance.
- Fill out accurate, complete and timely paperwork at the end of each project, accurately report worked hours, materials and tolling used, using online time clock system via iPhone, and turn all receipts and expense reports into the Accounting Department. Maintain electronic driving log per requirements.
- Ensure all work at each jobsite is completed safely. Make adherence to company and OSHA safety procedures a top priority.
- Perfect attendance in order to adhere to the customers’ timeline as well as be an example for the crew.
- 2+ years experience as a construction foreman required; experience in polished concrete and resinous coatings a plus
- Willing to travel, 1-2 weeks at a time
- Benefits available including Health, Dental, Life Insurance; Retirement plan with employer matching, and paid holidays/vacations. Per Diem and travel pay.
- Paid weekly
- Construction Leadership
- Extremely detail oriented
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Is dependable and accountable for actions.
- Must pass drug screen and have a valid driver’s license.Must have good driving record and be able to be insured to drive by Industrial Applications, Inc.’s insurance provider.
- Job requires considerable travel, must be willing to be out of town for extended periods of time.
- Must be flexible with hours and shifts. Working time often depends upon customer requirements.